|Proposals for Tutorials||May 30, 2021|
|Proposals for Focused Sessions||May 30, 2021|
|Paper Submission Deadline||June 18, 2021|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||August 16, 2021|
|Submission of Final Papers||August 30, 2021|
- Authors of accepted papers need to register according to the Author Registration Rates.
- All the submitted papers will be evaluated for presentation, in the form of digital poster or oral presentation.
- For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered.
- Each registrant may represent no more than 1 paper.
Submission of Full Paper
- ALL submissions must be made online through ePapers. The submission portal will open in April 2021.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages | The body of the paper (i.e. text, figures, tables) should be 3 pages max, while reference should be 1 page max.
- Paper Size: A4
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Additional information on the IEEEtran document class can be found at the author’s web page, together with answers to frequently asked questions.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.