|Proposals for Tutorials||May 31, 2021|
|Proposals for Focused Sessions||May 31, 2021|
|Paper Submission Deadline||July 2, 2021|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||August 16, 2021|
|Submission of Final Papers||August 30, 2021|
- Authors of accepted papers need to register according to the Author Registration Rates.
- All the submitted papers will be evaluated for presentation, in the form of digital poster or oral presentation.
- For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered.
- Each registrant may represent no more than 1 paper.
Submission of Full Paper
- ALL submissions must be made online through ePapers. The submission portal will open in April 2021.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages | The body of the paper (i.e. text, figures, tables) should be 3 pages max, while reference should be 1 page max.
- Paper Size: A4
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Sensors Letters/Sensors Journal Accepted Paper Submissions
Below is the link for which you can submit a one page abstract of your previously accepted journal paper. If you would like to submit, you are invited to submit a one-page abstract to the IEEE Sensors Conference 2021 containing title, authors, abstract, and full reference (including DOI link) of the published paper. All the submitted abstracts will be evaluated for presentation, in the form of digital poster, at the conference. Accepted papers will be subject to the normal registration requirements of this conference. For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered. Each registrant may represent no more than 1 papers. Early bird registration ends September 30, 2021. These submissions will not be included in the IEEE SENSORS 2021 Conference Proceedings. Please note there is a cap on the number of submissions accepted. The submission deadline is July 18, 2021.
Submit here and make sure to select track 17: Sensors Letters/Sensors Journal.
Additional information on the IEEEtran document class can be found at the author’s web page, together with answers to frequently asked questions.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.